Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: mid range speakers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Krakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everybody, I have a pair of Altec Lansing 9's , and I just love them , my problem is the small speakers ,I'm guessing their called the mid ranges are totally blown and I'm wondering if anyone had a pair for sale or could you tell me if they can be rebuilt or what would be an equivalent replacement. Thanks to all that love their Altecs

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeInNH's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KEEP THOSE SPEAKERS. They are a very sweet speaker. The BEST non-Horn speaker Altec has ever made (IMHO). When I bought my model 15's almost 30 years ago I amost bought the model 9's. They are very sweet speaker.

    Check with Bill at Great Plains Audio.

    www.greatplainsaudio.com.

    He can repair them to ORIGIONAL condition.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.